new on here but not new to puma's

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site, nice introduction! :cool:

Sounds like you're keeping your car tip top

Welcome along :eek:k:

Looks as though Ollie has finally cleared his garage out to work in! Hurrah! Ollie will see you right - he put a new engine in my old Puma years ago.

Sounds like you know what your doing with the little Puma - keep up the good work! :eek:k:

Thanks for the welcome , I think the puma is starting to be a dying breed :lol:

Voa said:
Hi

New on here , been on the other puma site but see it is much more friendlier on here.
I brought my latest puma about 2-3 months ago previously owned a millennium about 2-3 years ago and one back in 1998 so I am an oldie lol

Took a while to get a good puma , got a green one , so not the most ideal colour as I love silver but got a nice one 45k no rust on arches , no rust on body work. I have done alot of work protecting the underside from rust and generally tidying things up.
Things done
Service - oil / air filter gone k&n / pollen / fuel / brakes greenstuff + new disks
New front lower wishbones , new droplinks .

Wasn't sure about the last time the cam belt was changed so car went into OC - motorsport
Had cambelt , new waterpump new aux , new frp cam , new clutch went with 220mm, new suspension went with gmax ,plus new rear brakes and polybushed rear .
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=200253453341906&id=144056952294890&aid=47573

Have a tape ecu coming want to get an FRP remap , want some new wheels but the cosy replica's off ebay although advertised as et35 turned out to be et40's so I won't be using them :evil:
After a miltek and would like to use car for track days as this car is mainly for fun and the fact I love puma's having owned alot of fords in my younger days

Was you at Ollie's a couple of Saturdays back?

No another one who lives in kent and comes over all the time to essex because everything we need is in essex :grin:

Lol. You should come on the Essex meet in June >> http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=11178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<

Back