New Pumas at Blyton trackday 29/6/2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuonokid

My son and I go to quite a few trackdays as they're good to watch and relatively cheap so last Sunday we went to Blyton and there were 2 Pumas circulating so when they came back in I had a word with the drivers.
The first one belonged to a business and was setting a good pace. As far as I remember it was up to FRP spec but the guy had developed 2 different plenums instead of FRP ones. This particular car had a cone filter stuck out of the bonnet (the ultimate cold feed) but he said they did an inlet with a different air inlet. If anyone's interested in a plenum just ring on the number on the side of the car and ask for Lee
redpuma_zps3dd68f99.jpg

The second car was just a punt from a guy who'd bought a Puma and was just enjoying it around the track. It hadn't cost him a great deal but the £/enjoyment was off the scale. I mentioned this Forum to both of them so, hopefully, they should be joining soon

bluepuma_zps086f5a17.jpg

Hi Paul
You're right, I remember him saying he was from Bedford. If you want a plenum for your Puma you're in the right place.
Barry

Latest posts

Back