new to a puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi bought a puma a couple of days ago .now a couple of questions

any decent garages in the essex area

anybody who can give me some advice about these cars

the closer to dagenham the better thanks beconboy (newbie) :thumbs:

RE: Advice, what do you want to know?

As far as a garage is concerned, try http://www.oc-motorsport.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, highly rates on here and on zsoc.com.

thanks for the answer for garage. got a couple of faults with it

temp gauge is on hot all the time and the best place to buy a key fob thanks :thumbs:

thanks for the answer for garage. got a couple of faults with it

temp gauge is on hot all the time and the best place to buy a key fob thanks :thumbs:

yup, ollie at oc motorsport fitted me a new 1.7 when mine went pop and has worked on cherie's millie. Thoroughly recommended. (and makes a decent cuppa)

Welcome along mate! :D

does the car have any service history with it? the 1.7 engine requires a cambelt change ever 5years or 80,000 miles whichever comes first
As for your heating problem could be the Heater Control Valve (HCV) or a faulty sensor...someone may be able to help you further with this

The garage has been mentioned but there is a section 'garages praise and woes' which will help you in the future also :)

service history no cambelt has been done got proof of that bought the car cheapish fellow was in money troubles

and clutc has been done just some little silly issues with it thanks :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back