new to the forum.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

padster45

Hi,
thought i would say hello to you all after purchasing a "T" reg puma for my wife ( yeh right) its so nice to drive she has not been in it much !! ha ha. im down in sunny Newbury and cant wait to do little bits to the car to get it the best it can be.
the information i have got so far off this site has been invaluable and long may that continue.
Cheers,
Paddy.
PS. i there any decent garages in the berkshire area i can take my car to ( if needed ) where i wont get ripped off ?

Hi, And Welcome along to ProjP. :thumbs:

If you have any questions or issues needing addressed then fire them onto the forum. There is alot of useful knowledge to be found from other members and there is always someone who can help you out with your problems or questions.

Its also just a good place to unwind for 30 minutes, but beware of the mad members lol

Here is the Puma Members approved garage list: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=9116" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mac

I am one or am I two, then again I have no idea, welcome aboard to the mad house tho :D

Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

I'm in Berkshire but I take my Puma to either Steavie of Performance Puma in South Woodford or Richard at Tremona Garage Southampton. Well worth the trip in either case.

Hi and welcome :eek:k:
I'm not certified mad yet, but it should come through any day now :derr: :pinkeye: :pose2: :derr: :derr:

Many thanks for all the replies.nice to be around people that have a passion for what they drive. Mine is ( sorry my wifes) is not perfect but makes me smile every time i get in it !!
Cheers,
Paddy.

Back