new zetec s wheels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Eibachs are coming on Friday now :(

But I did have the wheel off today to check things again and think I can safely say that they will just 'Bolt On' for me. The holes I have on the back of my OZ's are much bigger than I remember

11082010073.jpg

On the down side I did notice this http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8763&view=unread#unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The bottom of the hole slopes so the deepest side is around 25MM, the center of the hole where the bolts would go still give me around 18mm to play with.

you should be ok then, if you could get pics and/or measurements of the protruding studs when they are bolted on would be good before i order any :D

yea same here for me. now i just need to find a new fiesta wheel and scope the rear of the wheel out with a tape measure :) haha

Fitted them today :)

All went OK and they bolted right on. As you can see from the pic below its not just the stud that sticks out a bit but the nut too, for me this was OK as they just about fitted into the holes on the back of my wheels.

13082010075.jpg

13082010074.jpg

Nice full front arches :) Now just for the rears...

13082010078.jpg

Back