Newbie Heaven

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

Tell us more - what colour? Any modifications? Get some photos up! :D

Thank you ^_^

I'll post pictures of her once I have her cleaned up and shiny.

I'm looking to change the interior to black or to the rp stuff as it's the gray colour at the moment, I'm guessing that's not an easy thing to do though.

Oh my lady is silver ... For now.

I can highly recommend the FRP Sparco Torino seats as that's what I have in mine - very comfy; expect to pay the wrong side of £500 for a pair of those, though. The leather Recaros out of a Millennium are generally a bit cheaper (if you can find a set) but are also lovely.

It's very easy to change the seats - though if you've got a post-2000 car you'll need some "top hat" mounts to fit the Sparco seats.

The black leather seats from a Black or Thunder edition should be a straight swap if you've got a later car - I seem to remember some people have had issues trying to put the later seats in 97-99 reg cars as the floorpan is different. You can get a full leather interior for about £200 - ask Ian G if he's got any in stock (link in my signature below) - he's our resident go-to-guy for spare parts.

BunnyBailey said:
I'll post pictures of her once I have her cleaned up and shiny.
You can post before/during/after photos and any killer tips for the shiniest shine if you like - the detailing section is >this way<.

Here's my >favourite combo<.

Ooooo thanks for the tips :D

I'm not one for leather so I'm looking for fabric seats really, ideally I want to change as much of the interior as possible to black as at some point I'll be changing to a rp body kit and the gray really wont go with what's in my head.

I shall check out those seats you suggested, do they make the drivers side a normal height? The driver seat in my car seems really high up even after adjusting.

My lady is called (Harley) Quinn and she's a 2000 model.

Right now she's the light gray/silver colour but my plan is to make her black and red.

BunnyBailey said:
Ooooo thanks for the tips :D

I'm not one for leather so I'm looking for fabric seats really, ideally I want to change as much of the interior as possible to black as at some point I'll be changing to a rp body kit and the gray really wont go with what's in my head.
Just get black Sparcos then and avoid "FRP tax" (anything that's come out of a Racing Puma is usually at least twice the price of a normal part) - check out Steavie's project thread, he >just put some black Sparcos in his< - they look great.

BunnyBailey said:
I shall check out those seats you suggested, do they make the drivers side a normal height? The driver seat in my car seems really high up even after adjusting.
The Sparcos are nice and low - the standard Puma seats are a little on the high side, I agree.

BunnyBailey said:
Right now she's the light gray/silver colour but my plan is to make her black and red.
You'd probably like Lee's (superpumaz) then:

DSC_5981_zpsa95342a8.jpg

If you get bored you can retrim your door and rear trim panels yourself, I recently did mine myself and they turned out quite well (I'm pleased with them lol)
Got picks in my thread (project xtc), if you want a link to the eBay seller I got the material from let me know.
P.s welcome aboard matey!

Back