Pretty knacked Milly

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord B

Picked up mainly for the recarro's, and couple of other nigggly bits (boot trim/parcel shelf/door handle surrounds/clock)

Its pretty nasty TBH, oil is black, done 130,000, and suspension feels rough compared to my silver one on 102k

http://s202.photobucket.com/user/benjamincook/library/Puma?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

going to take tyres off wheels as they are right on limit, and they will be £60 for the 4 as have almost no kerbing although centres are either missing/tatty

cubby hole thing behind handbrake £7 inc postage

car is near M2 J1 (rochester) about 15 mins from bluewater if anyone wants to rob any parts for projects/experiments etc

if its available it's very unlikely to more than a fiver +P&P

Seller was trying to tell me how wonderful it was to drive............ its a shed, its beyond redemption, but was a bargain.

Anything over covering my costs goes into the T5D5.org good causes kitty

Interested in wheels mate, can you pm me your postcode so can see how far away you are? Or email some pics? Also need drivers side mirror, is the radio any good as well? Mine has temperamental niggly faults,

removed the TAPE Ecu (removed cut-out and OBD socket) and just cut off rest of wiring, what else do I need to go with it, car has 2 keys both unlock/start car, but remote fob didn't work

whatever it needs was going to say £30 + P&P unless I can be convinced by a regular on here its worth less, cheap ones seem to have various 'made my car do this, that or the other.

perhaps I'm missing something, but could someone just stick transponder key from matching ECU to ignition barrel, inside steering cowelling, and carry on using old key that fits locks?

in regards to prices, I tend to be far more flexible with people who didn't just join a forum to get cheap parts, I moderate on a car forum, I know there are mechanics and breakers who trawl forums for cheap parts, and seek help when they can't fix a car.

they seem to vary on bay of fleas, both in price and what comes with them, and BIN prices doesn't mean thats what they are worth, as not interested in hanging out for best price, as car has free storage for month, where I keep another car, and parts stash/spare wheels etc, scrap shell goes.

Tape ecu with transponder key, how much collected? I am in rainham kent so not far. :)

Would you accept £25 collected for the ecu? Have been looking for a while.

Not a lot left of car now, I have removed MAF £5 + postage , Throttle body £5 + postage, NS wing mirror £10 + postage

anything else if its serviceable its £5 + postage, if you want a part that I would deem scrap, but wanted for spares/experimenting/ get out of trouble..... postage + scrap value to cover packing

whatever is left is being weighed in last week of July

Is the silver surround around the dash clocks still available?

fd3fb8182bdcfd5da12ad0aaa110ff2a.jpg

As you can see...mine is chipped lol

If so how much posted to Weymouth?

Thanks

hardmonkeys said:
Is the silver surround around the dash clocks still available?

As you can see...mine is chipped lol

If so how much posted to Weymouth?

Thanks

will have a check of condition later, will let you know, think its fine, but I took out clock, so will check didn't get marked, if can get as a small parcel, would be 7.80 total other wise 10.20

I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶.̶.̶.̶
L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶.̶ ̶

Don't worry, all sorted...

Mike d92 said:
Have you got the rear quarter panels?

arches are going rusty, where are you as if you want to over and chop off yourself to play with them, then feel free for a fiver a side.

are the window weather strips in good nick?.if so will you post em please

rsdub said:
are the window weather strips in good nick?.if so will you post em please

sorry, passenger side is wreaked, not sure about drivers side, but general condition of trims and paint isn't the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back