Puma black & extras for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrackMonkey

Selling my project car as I have no time to put into it. Iv only owned it a few weeks & it has been sat on my drive most of that time.

Car is a 2001 Puma Black. Y reg. £450

Mechanically sound and feels great to drive. MOT until May 2017. Not quite done 70k miles yet.
Bodywork is in reasonably good condition with the usual minor rust to the arches & some spotting to the seals. Panels themselves are scraped here & there but nothing that cant be easily sorted.

Internally is in great condition with the exception that iv stripped everything out behind the front seats. However i have kept every last thing that was removed so could all be reinstalled if need be.
I have soldered capacitors to the seatbelt pretensioners so the front seats can be removed without the airbag light going off. Iv also installed a gearstick extender which can be removed.

Also selling:

2x universal recling sports seats with runners & harnesses. £100

2x TRS orange tow straps & a ford tow eye that has been cut down & painted to be used as a bolt. £15 inc p&p

A brand new OMP drivers seat subframe & sparco tophat to suit. £100 inc p&p

I am just outside Chelmsford in Essex. You can contact me on [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    754.5 KB · Views: 801
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    710.6 KB · Views: 801
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    716.9 KB · Views: 801
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    776.4 KB · Views: 801
Now on ebay & selling at a bargain price!.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322266617505?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back