Puma mileage - Revisited.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGPlayer, let's hope it's warranted and not 111,000 since the clocks only go up to 99,999 on that year :grin:

My P reg 1.7 - 6/97 build date - 62000
My 02 reg 1.7 - 6/01 build date - 95000
Wifes 51 reg Thunder - 12/01 build date - 34000

Frank said:
TGPlayer1 said:
Here's one I've always wondered. Did Pumas come out on a P or R plate?
They hit the market right on the plate change. So P plate - which were all garage (silver?) demonstrators and there was only a dozen or so of them, so I'm told. The buying public ones are R plate.

To delight Dai Dal, our Welsh Admin, here's his favourite car presenter pausing in mid-sentence and then dropping his voice as usual, whilst showing.....................a P plate Puma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_lG4GZNsM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I had a P plate one in Cuirass that I bought dirt cheap as a donor car for my fiesta. Was a complete dog and hadn't been looked after at all. So I think there were definitely a good few that were public cars right from the off. My current one is an R plate on 65000.

Josh

Our kid bought No 108 and still has the numbered gear lever knob she did the track day as well which came free if you bought one of the first 1500.
Our 51 plate is on 55k miles and runs like a Swiss watch,you just know that looked after they will do good mileages,she could be looking for a new home soon though....

rigsby said:
and 3,445 SORN (25,124) left in the UK

Mine will be in that number then! Hopefully to be in the licensed number again in the not tooo distant future :)

Latest posts

Back