Pussycat gone missing :'(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

Really upset. The last time we saw my tabby cat BamBam was Saturday morning. She is ALWAYS about when you call her. You can stand at the back door, call her once and shes running. Also when i go home from work when i pull up shes there...

Me and Rhys went looking for her last night for a few hours. Went over all the fields, ont he main roads etc. I have let both vets in the area know and also the postman aswell as putting posters and leaflets about.

Really miss her already. Mum and dad have said that she may be locked in a shed of which she wil be crying by now. She will pound out towards home when she does get let out if she is. Hope she is locked in somewhere at least she will be warm...just need her to be let out!!!! :(:(:(:( Was cryin on and off all night last night!!

:( Good luck finding Bambam.

Ours sometimes go off for adventures for a day or two - fingers crossed that's what Bambam is doing.

Since we lost Catalina we have dreaded each morning that either of the others wouldn't be in for breakfast.

As for the new kitties, they are hardly allowed out of the house without two trained members of the Royalty and Diplomatic Protection Group on hand.

After a couple of days we did some poster / leaflets and started distributing them around the area. Within minutes the guy whose garden she had crawled to and died was on the phone (She had a tag on her collar but he wouldn't touch a dead animal - Americans huh?)

I really really am hoping yours turns out better.

Everything is crossed for you.

We have delievered some more leaflets, i will ring local cat rescue tonight to report it too.
REALLY so miss her! Shes sucha cutie! Pebbles really knows somethigs wrong! :(

To make things even worse Rhys dog died today, peacefully tho mind.
I just want to know where my pussycat is, i keep wanting to cry!!

aww sorry to hear this Vicky :(

>>Big Hugs<< for you both and hope Bambam comes home soon...

awww just noticed this... hope she comes back soon! My Suky disappeared for a couple of days last year, but she came back safe and sound - let's hope Bambam does too *hugz*

I was just sat with Pebbles last night and he knows full wel something is wrong, he didnt really have any interest in going out when normally he wants to be out!! I just sat there crying asking where she was...not like he could answer me cos he is a cat but there you go!! These are the things u do when your upset :(

Everyone...

Me and Rhys got back to mine today and ever since she went i have called her at every opportunity so i did as i was walking in tonight and so did Rhys...nothing heard so walked in. Rhys realised we forgot a bag so he opened the door to go out and she was stood at door waiting to come in.. Rhys had to look twice, he didnt believe it n thought it was some random cat wanting to come in.

Shes a bit less clingy and lovin than normal but coming round slowly. Shes sleeping alot... Pebbles looks a bit gutted, think he thought she had gone and he could have all the food but shes not really eaten much tbh so it hink she has been with someone. Not sure!Anyway im taking her to vets at half 8 tomorrow to get a checkup and microchip fitted.

So happy my cuties back :) xx

YAY
party-smiley-027.gif

Sorry I hadnt seen this thread, Im so glad that your cat has turned up okay chick.

I adore cats myself and have 2 of my own, and hate letting them outside...

Im glad you have found your cat hun xx

Back