radio reception

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy1980

i have a bit of a problem. with the standard radio in the reception is perfect but since changing to my aftermarket stereo the reception is poor. this was the same in my last puma as well. i think it is down the the aerial adaptor as when the car is stationary the reception is fine. i think the vibration is causing a poor contact through the adaptor. has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution. dont really want to put the standard stereo back asi use the usb connectiona lot on mine,but the radio isreally doing my head in. the only other common factor is the stereo itself as it is the same one i used in both.

My radio reception isn't great either but i've normally always got my iPod plugged in :pose2:

the adaptor is like a radio jack. ive got two but neither seem a very tight fit. i do listen to whats ontheusb sticks most of the time but it wouldbenice to have radioaswell;

Mines the same :-( tried the connection loads of times and secured it properly but my signal is really crap!

At least i know its not just me :lol:

Might have another peep at mine tomorrow, bugs me to death though! It ALWAYS drops the signal out and re-scans for the station again!

Latest posts

Back