Steel Blue Track Puma for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott134

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been on and that's really the reason for this post. My track Puma has been sat in my garage for the last 18 months and is not getting the use it deserves, mostly down to lack of time now I have two kids!!

I can't say any more about this car than I have said in my project thread, which is here...

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=17293&start=125

It has been a labour of love and I've spent thousands and thousands on it! It's not mint but it's had an awful lot of work done and makes a fantastic on track. It needs a couple of weeks for me to finish bits off that I started, so I will post more pictures then but this thread is really just to gauge interest. If nobody wants the car whole for the right price, I will be breaking it and, if that's the case, there's no point me finishing off the jobs I still have to do!

I'm looking for £2,000 ono, which I think is an absolute steal! List of parts is as follows:

New front ARB drop links (Ford)
Powerflex wishbone poly bushes (front and rear) and anti-roll bar poly bushes
Braided brake hoses (front)
Camber adjustable ball joints for lower arms
Race spec Compbrake adjustable track rod ends
Wilwood 4-pot calipers with 280mm discs (re-built with new pistons and seals)
Wilwood fast road pads and track pads (both included).
Gaz GHA Coilovers, fitted at Gaz.
16" wheels (black but some scratches)
Repaired rust to offside wheel arch and 80% respray of car
Graphics kit
Scorpion exhaust (2.5in rolled in tail pipe)
Protech manifold and de-cat
Ram Air induction kit
Bucket seats (x2) + sliding runners
Steering wheel + boss
TRS 4-point harnesses
Yokohama Advan A048 semi-slick tyres (195/50 & 225/45)
Weight reduction - fully stripped!
Rear beam camber shims (not fitted)
Polycarbonate front window kit
DTM Mirrors
Flowed 2.0 Mondeo throttle body
Front upper and lower OMP strut braces
Alloy foot rest, passenger side (not fitted)
Focus ST170 rear discs (not fitted)

In addition to the above, I have a spare, low mileage 1.7 engine which I can include if wanted.

I also have a lot of fibreglass body panels, including a full FRP body kit and fibreglass bonnet. We haven't got round to fitting any of these properly and the quality of the kit is very poor. This was one of Fibrebuild's kits. We have test fitted the front arches, bonnet and front bumper and got them fitting quite nicely (for a track car). We spent some time smoothing them and they look ok and will paint up fine. The rest we haven't done any work on yet and as I am now selling the car I am happy to include the kit with the sale if wanted. I would prefer to sell everything in one go if I can, to save me time and hassle of breaking the car and splitting all the parts!

Any questions, please just ask.

If anyone is genuinely interested (please no time wasters) then let me know and I'm happy for anyone to come and see the car. I am based in Essex, near Colchester (CO5 post code).

Thanks for looking!

If you end up breaking it I'd like 1st dibs on the manifold, exhaust, suspension and brakes ( might be interested in the frp kit aswell if the price is right )
I'd love to take the car complete but as I've got the pumas already the wife would kill me
Thanks
Andy

Haha. Thanks Andy. I'll keep you posted. I would sell the FRP kit separately so PM me what you are thinking of paying for it if you're interested and we might be able to work something out. I can send pictures of the front end lined up on the car to give an idea if you like.

Hi
very interested in the car have been looking for a cheap 1.7 to turn into track car but you seem to have done most of what I was planning to do. Is it still available ?
Miles

Hi Miles. Yes still available although the fibreglass parts have been sold separately. I'm away for a week and still need to finish putting the car back together so it won't actually be available for a couple of weeks. You're welcome to drop by and check it out when it's ready though.
Cheers,
Scott

Hi scott
Great news I am selling my track bike to fund this so should fit in nicely let me know when you are sorted
Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back