Trax Show - 7th September - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has convinced me to come to this ;)

What's the email address used for? Is it just to identify who has paid via PayPal or am I gonna start getting spam from the trax organisers?

Woohoo Dan, long time no see. Have you paid yet?
As Yvonne says, the email is just for Cherie.

There we go, got out of on call that weekend and all paid up.

Well this is what I'll be in... how about you Dal? ;)

14688421014_066e44c926_b.jpg

I'll be in this:
Frombehind_zpse4be2447.jpg

Cherie will be in this:
IMG_20140504_163411_zpsvqo3es7g.jpg

..with the banner on the wall behind it.

Erm... I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this one - I'm an admin nightmare, and have managed to double book myself :(

If you've decided at the last minute that you want to come along to Trax, I need your payment now! Their deadline is Friday, so it needs to be done in the next couple of days.

Warren, Rob, I'm looking at you two...

The tickets have been purchased. :eek:k:

There is a spare, which is Neil's as I was stupid and forgot to update my list! First to ask and pay gets the ticket.

spare ticket..........

How could explain to Lucy im going to trax the day after we get married?

Answers on a postcard!

PumaJay said:
spare ticket..........

How could explain to Lucy im going to trax the day after we get married?

Answers on a postcard!
simple.

shes marrying for the person you are now, not because she thinks she can change you into the person she wants. So that includes tolerating your car hobbies and all that comes with it.

Well thats the arguement to use anyway.....

Yes i know it doesnt work that way in "real life" and so many people seem to expect thier partners to change who they are just because theyve moved in together, got married or had kids etc. And we wonder why the divorce rate is so high???

People should choose a partner they want, not someone they think they can change. Try telling that to girls who go for badboys/arseholes then whinge about getting used and abused LMAO.

Yes. :eek:k:

I've ordered as many passes as I've ordered tickets, so that we've got enough room this time! So we've actually got more passes than we need...

Latest posts

Back