Well here it is!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VorTeX said:
Reechard said:
These are lovely cars. A guy round here had one, used to track it and it was pretty decent. Only issue he had was his son borrowed it and a piston when flying out the bonnet at 70mph lol.

Looks like yours is in very good condition, so best of luck with it. It will put a smile on your face.

Wow that piston must have had some force since the engine is in the boot :p

Haha.

Thanks for the kind comments all! After the racing puma went my next car had to be something pretty special otherwise I would only have been dissapointed!

Hopefully I will bring it on a meet at some point :).

Lol oops I meant the engine cover, just so used to saying bonnet. Used to say the same with the mr2 when I had that.

Never sat in one of these :-( but sat in a few lotus elises , similar to kit cars it feels like you are sitting on the floor :) they are loads of fun though.....

Lovely motor! Brilliant

I'd really be tempted to fit the Opel grille though

0205_01zoom%252Bopel_speedster%252Bfront_view.jpg

Agreed. The Vauxhall one makes it look like an enraged chipmunk.

I've been in this car now and it's ruddy quick :D

Goes really well... I prefer the Vauxhall grill personally though.

nathan said:
very nice mate, congrates, :cool:

is it a standard one?

Hi Nath,

It is standard in terms of what has been done to it.. But it is a Turbo model as opposed to the NA. What is it that you have?

I do like them in black... But the condition and price of this one was wayy to hard to resist!

As for the Opel Speedster grill.. I'm not convinced.. I would probably prefer to completely de-badge and de-V it. But then I also think the badges should be worn with pride as the car is such an amazing machine, credit to Vauxhall!

Hello mate.

I got the turbo too. All black! Ripped my v straight off! Mine is running 260bhp at the min...
Im taking mine off the road soon. Going to make a front splitter for it. And planning on suspension set+geo ready for some track days next year.

If you get any problems, pop by and ill have a look.
You de restricted the airbox yet??

Latest posts

Back