What colour is my car plus key code

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinfandel

Hi all, first question. Would someone be good enough to tell me the colour of my car?

pjmW58F.jpg

2nd question! Apparently the key code should be in the logbook somewhere along with the radio code.

The radio code is in there scribbled on the back of an envelope and there is no sign of a key code. I spoke to my local ford dealer who told me to speak to the original dealer who will have it on record but it's now after five!

Does anyone know if they will have it and if they'll charge me to get it?

Thanks!

Ash

EDIT: Sorry, also on the back of the envelope is the colour! Medium Steel Blue. Just the key code help then please!

martinthrapston said:
Any ford dealer can get key code,why do you need it?
Medium steel blue

I don't particularly. Just for the front page of my file.

There's a number on "the envelope" that could be it. It's a six digit number preceeded by the letter T. Which could relate to the "T Key" maybe?

I have the original and the T Key and am going to get a third one and follow the instructions for coding that but I guess I want it just because I have it. I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to keeping records of my cars haha.

new_puma said:
The T code will be a 6 digit code with at least one number 4 in it. The number on then envelope is indeed your T code.

Today...I helped!
It does have a four!

And you did help, thank you very much!

I hope one day to be able to help also :D. If anyone wants to know how to change a pollen filter, I'm your man. Ahem.

Back