Where can i get the flat wipers to fit my Puma?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

Ok sooo... 19 inch blades i need i know that however.

I went to our local auto place thats normally good and they saying you cannot get these to fit the Puma.

People on here say they have them so you must be able to get them! Getting desperate for new wiper blades now and my day off tomorrow so can get them then.

Any ideas?

I've got flat blades all around on mine. Got them a few months back from Tescos. £8 each they cost me then and they have been knocked down to £4 each last time i looked :eek:k:

I've got Bosch Aerotwin (AR480S) on mine. Problem is, if you want one on the back as well, they are only sold in pairs. Also, with the flat blades, if you fit them on the back, the aerofoil/spoiler is the wrong way round (although, with a bit of fiddling, it can be reversed).
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bosch-Aerotwin-Re" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... dZViewItem
If you only want them for the front, thats a good price on eBay, Halfords will cost a fortune, although I think they also do their own brand flat blades as well.

I got my aeroflats from ebay, £8 per pair, £11 delivered. They work really well on mine, but no as good on the fiesta for some reason.

One word: Bosch!
Just look at their website, and contact your nearest dealer. They fit almost every ford, at least here they do ...

Ordered some ia Egay now. Halfrauds really did live up to the Halfraud name when i went to look at their prices. Tesco NEVER have flat blades in stock and neither did their website so i cannot wait any longer. Got a pair at just over a tenner including postage so see how we go with them. They say specifically that they fit Puma's so we should be fine and dandy! :)

I wondered about wipers, cos I went to motosave and they fitted a new wiper blade to the back of my puma, but it doesnt catch all the way accross.

Take it theres "special" ones then?

These ones are special ones in that they naturally bow inwards and so are constantly pushed against the screen.

Come packaged bent like this:

5395_1.JPG

They look cleaner as they have no hinges as with conventional ones.

As seen on the back of a puma:

[albumimg]1257[/albumimg]

Rear Bosch Aerotwin Flat Blade with aerofoil reversed:

[fullalbumimg]1407[/fullalbumimg]

Yeah the Valeo ones are great, not cheap but they actually stay on the screen at all speeds and are silent :cool:

Some of my eBay ones lifted off the screen at speed, just when you need them the most, the fixings were going rusty, end caps and centre covers kept falling off... :?

Back