Where did this part come from ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilus123

When changing one of my power steering pipes I found a piece of tubing lying in the engine bay. It is about 10" to 12"s long about a 6mm internal diameter and has two 90 degree bends either end sort of shaped like a bicycle handle bar with most of the length being straight. Probably makes no sense but hey someone may have an idea ? (cant give you a picture as Ive thrown it away but car has failed on emissions and wondering if this has anything to do with it).

45_medium.jpg

right lads you seem to know what it is but I still dont follow allows air to pass from where to where and do I need to worry about not having it.

its not vital but if you can get it back on then get it on will stop dirt ingress

allows clean air to pass from the one steering gaitor to the other (the rubber boots)

ok guys thanks will have to find one as I threw it away. Have more concerning issues with emissions I need to deal with first. It could end up a scraper.

Thanks for the replys

Latest posts

Back