Year off from driving!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryHendo

Hi guys and girls .... It's been the longest year of my life! Got banned from driving a year ago, had to make a hard choice, to sell my car or to keep it and do it up to how I wanted it to look, think I made the right choice in keeping it! Although it sat in my front garden for every day of the year, Havin to walk past it every morning to go to work, was a horrible feeling! But only got 2 weeks today till I can drive my baby again!

Did hav a pretty big list of stuff that I wanted to do.. But I'll let you know what I've done so far...

Sprayed my ford wheels the Ford Panther Black, only just got them all finished last weekend haha! Didnt know the sanding, primer, painting and laquer would take so long, plus I couldnt really be bothered when i started! Kinda got primer on the tyre, goin to clean it off though!

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Fitted a 4inch Peco stainless steel backbox! After Gettin my old one off with a hammer and a screwdriver, pretty much wedging the screwdriver into the join and wrapping the metal so it would come off -.- cause I tried everything to get it off, short of wrapping a rope to the tail pipe and the other end to our warrior and it pulling my whole exhaust system off haha! Sounds pretty dam nice though!

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

FRP replica splitter, from Puma Speed! After getting my friend ... and his girlfriend lol ... to help me jack up my car cause the front is too low too get up the ramps I have! Was a bit of a task getting it in the right place, got all the bolts through and then it started raining! So lucky I remembered to tighten them up over the weekend haha! Love it though!

IMG_1040.jpg

Supersport Suspension (40mm drop) did these a while ago but thought I'd just put it in! Took so long to change them with me and a mate but worth it cause the puma is on stilts haha! Looks like a normal car now :grin:

Black Diamond Grooved Front Discs Predator pads, not got these yet but ordered them! Car need new brakes cause mine are done :p should give a nice look with the mat black discs, White calipers and black wheels ;) looking forward to it! will get some pics when i get them.

Puma stickers for mudflaps and project puma URL stickers! Ordered but not got these yet but will get some pics ;)

K&N induction kit, just for a better sound! Mmmmm!

Not got much planned after that though! looking forward to being able to come to some meets and finally get to meet you all :grin:

how my car looks just now ...

IMG_1130.jpg

looks nice mate like the front splitter alot.

and i bet its been the longest year ever.

i think you should have seen how much it is going to insure the car standard before you started to mod it,you may be in for a shock as insurance companies charge a fortune for people band for driving for a year.
but the car does look good tho :eek:k:

Went out with some mates in aberdeen for some drinks, ended up gettin rather drunk and i woke up at like 7:30 and drove home just thinkin i was really tired and hungover! there was a random police check point on my way home, flagged me in, was just over the limit, ban! lesson learned!!!

how many people have done that though! you can buy self test kits but theyarent 100% and not backed by police, so dont really count for much.

unfortunatly my dad has them brake discs on his car and they dont stay that colour :(

HarryHendo said:
Went out with some mates in aberdeen for some drinks, ended up gettin rather drunk and i woke up at like 7:30 and drove home just thinkin i was really tired and hungover! there was a random police check point on my way home, flagged me in, was just over the limit, ban! lesson learned!!!

weren't you offered the Drink Driver Rehabilitation course? Successful completion reduces the ban by 25%, but you have to paid for it

Latest posts

Back