Just been and viewed this... In two minds.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it had history with it, it would've been worth a little more.. That's why I always insist on keeping invoices :eek:k:

Hmm, that's odd.. There's some random car on the drive.. Sure I've seen it before somewhere :lol:

I know Stu.. I couldn't let it go the crusher ha! :lol:
I gave him £250 for it.. The winning bidder couldn't collect it for 2 weeks so I offered him that and said I'd collect it Wednesday night, he accepted... Got a free set of pads with it as well :lol:

I've been in work the last few days, it will be Sunday morning before I can do a full inspection.

Just plan on getting it up to a decent standard at the moment.. One of the girls from work said she'd be interested once it's completed.

I spotted that... Think the seller must be dreaming a bit.

I don't intend to sell this one at a profit, if it does, great.. I got it simply to keep another on the road and save it from the crusher... and keep me busy over the winter :lol:

I'll get a project thread started next week :eek:k:

Nice one!

I will be keeping an eye on this project and see how it turns out.

Good luck.

Ally

Also, managed to get hold of the previous owner who still has some service history for it.. Happy days! :thumbs:

Going to get it on the ramps on Tuesday for a full inspection and under body jet wash! :eek:k:

Back