FRP 222 for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d170sam

12677054784_24c5350e60.jpg
[/url]
image by galacticsambo, on Flickr[/img]

image by galacticsambo, on Flickr

Hello, i am selling FRP 222 on behalf of my best mate Sean, he is a Ford trained Mechanic and used to work at puma build where he got this car, he has had it for the last 10 or so years, its done approx 100,000 miles, it has never wanted for anything, it is not due or needs anything replacing, the bodywork id beautiful except a couple of very small stone chips, it has the full piper stainless system with FRP tailpipe, the wheels have been powder coated satin black, other than that its pretty standard, he is selling it as he doesn't get to drive it much any more and needs the space

OIRO £4750, in my opinion its worth more than that but he wants it gone, please PM me if interested, car located in Truro, Cornwall, viewing welcome

many thanks

Sam

FRP 222 is one of the few FRP's which didn't have the brake recall work done in 2003. Have you got any photos of the car Sam?

Oooops, the pic link at the top didn't work il get it fixed! Il check about the brakes Aaron, what was actualy done in the recall?

Looks realy good... :) should not be to hard to sell...

As dor the recal, I seem to remember the rear breake pipes/hoses, were changed or modefyed, Aaron probably knows better thoug :)

It's good to know the brake pipe recall work has been done. Either the technicain who did the work failed to fill in the paperwork properly or it was done later than 2003.

Come on, you know you need this in your life! lucky winner gets a signed photo of me too, just to sweeten the deal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back