BigAl's Black Cat!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CherryVimto said:
Choked for words Al?

I really was mate! Not expecting it & really out of the blue especially with all the other great Pumas there! :grin:

You deserved it Al your Puma is awesome! :thumbs: always gonna be Pumba's main rival and best buddy at the same time ;) lol - two years running they've been next to each other on the stand :D

The steering wheel looks great - what are those rear lights like at night time? Not too dark?

Sparx said:
You deserved it Al your Puma is awesome! :thumbs: always gonna be Pumba's main rival and best buddy at the same time ;) lol - two years running they've been next to each other on the stand :D

The steering wheel looks great - what are those rear lights like at night time? Not too dark?

Thanks Sparx, I know, they're like brothers! Ebony & Ivory! :lol:

& not driven it at night but they seem ok. Also if you look, each of the 3 lens behind have a untinted circle so the light shows through that bit as if there was no tint! That's what I'll tell Mr Plod as I bribe him with a donut anyway! :p

Good to catch up at ford fair, car is looking awesome in the flesh.... still more weight to come out of it though :lol:

Yea Congrats Al! She's a fine car, tbh I was never a fan of the flyeyes, tints are much better!

BigAl said:

Ahem.. Pumba is a SHE :p (siblings not brothers lol) :lol:

But I do like the "Ebony & Ivory" :D

PumaJay said:
Good to catch up at ford fair, car is looking awesome in the flesh.... still more weight to come out of it though :lol:

It's ok mate, I'm going on a diet! :p

grayfox said:
Yea Congrats Al! She's a fine car, tbh I was never a fan of the flyeyes, tints are much better!

Cheers mate! & you know me, I'm always changing something! :lol:

Sparx said:
BigAl said:

Ahem.. Pumba is a SHE :p (siblings not brothers lol) :lol:

But I do like the "Ebony & Ivory" :D

I can normally tell the difference between men & women! I promise! :p

Thought I'd fit my trackday wheels as I wanted to test out the new track biased tyres! (also hoping to squeeze in one more track day this year at Brands at the beginning of November!) this will also give me a chance to bed the tyres in a bit before then.

& although I prefer the look on 17's (it now looks a bit like a shopping trolley in comparison!) it does feel a bit more responsive (although this may be down to the fact that it's shaved over 20kg of the unsprung weight! :grin:

58f4ea3fc8fa542282a8d3202113db21.jpg

541a8c8d3ab67b15d339a0a24fabe74b.jpg

9be31e1cf94941962514de1f3ae17cd6.jpg

That car right behind you is parked up really close to you :eek:

If I had to chose between the 15's and 17's I would go for the 15's but that's me. They both look good nonetheless

Brian' said:
That car right behind you is parked up really close to you :eek:

If I had to chose between the 15's and 17's I would go for the 15's but that's me. They both look good nonetheless

Cheers mate!

& don't worry, the blue one behind is mine. But you're right, if it wasn't I'd have the right hump! lol :lol:

Looks like yummy rubber to me, what did you go for in the end? oh and where did you sort your wheel boss from? dont fancy the shiny chrome one on the bay even though it cheap at £30 posted

grayfox said:
Looks like yummy rubber to me, what did you go for in the end? oh and where did you sort your wheel boss from? dont fancy the shiny chrome one on the bay even though it cheap at £30 posted

Hello mate

Went for the track biased Federal RSR 595's in the end! Great reviews & a good price, around £65 per corner. I'll have to see what they're like when I get them out on the track! :grin:

Bought a Momo boss in the end (was a bit worried about using the cheapo ones from eBay especially as it gets hard use on track.) Paid about £55 for it! :grin:

No new mods for a while, but thought I'd give her a little clean now the sun's come out! :lol:

2ae41e4f71479d67e0603e7b096ef3be.jpg

128ca8d206f0510bfa9c57a2fe29fe9f.jpg

334b3d9ed7cc3a77d6619d49466af03b.jpg

5f88db5dee87672af404971bbab6afad.jpg

Latest posts

Back