Black dash and heater control

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peepa

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a mk4 fiesta black dash and heater control? I'm not too fond of my silver ones as my car is black and i want to pretty much black it out! i tried ebay but no one sells a set or if they are separate its hard to tell if they are black or dark silver! Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIESTA-MK4-DASH-CLOCK-SURROUND-INTERIOR-TRIM-/370849225962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I found this one.

Your idea is probably something like this right?:
Fiesta_mk4_interiors.JPG

I did mine back in 2010.
Waited ages for the latest heater control panel with the extra positions printed on it to turn up on eBay, £19.99 delivered.
Got my dash surrounds from the local breakers, around £5, depending on who serves you! I removed them myself from the Fiesta, so I could check for scratches and if the clips on the back were broken.
Radio is a standard 6000 (eBay).

thats exactly what im looking for but someone selling both from the same car but in black and with an air con button. mines only got 3 settings not six.

Maybe have a look on Ebay to see if anyone is breaking the relevant car, then send them a message asking if they have what you want... Worth a shot!

Latest posts

Back