Breaking (sightly modified) 2001 1.7 ALL PARTS AVALIABLE!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the car cant sit around forever :-( looks like i might be able to stretch it out till the end of the month until i have to scrap what is left...

So if you want anything let me know and i will get it off...

Engine will have to be removed by the buyer as i have no way of getting it out... (cheap price if you do :lol: )

if anyone is interested in taking all of what is left let me know too

Did the Puma mats go? If not, what's your price + postage?

My plan is the car will only be with me for another 2 and a half weeks!!! (end of July)

im am trying to get everything off in that time that i can ... and i will post it all up at some point with pics...

if anyone wants anything specific please let me know :grin:

Hey ... sorry for the late reply got back from a weekend away last night... i will take a pic on the car tonight (if they are ok) and off (off i get them off ok) and send them to you if you still need it. Thanks

rsdub said:
window weather strips are they in good nick?.if so how much posted

AHHH sorry all looked good yesterday... went to take them off and crumbly rust underneath, so no good for re-fitting...

hope you get it sorted soon though

Wheels, Race Tube and Back Box all gone to a good home last night. To be re-born on a Track car :grin:

Everything else is still up for grabs, car will be going to the scrappy in the next week or so then i will list everything i have got off...

if you want anything specific let me know... :thumbs:

It's a silly little request but do you have the escutcheons for the inner door handles?

dubmeup said:
It's a silly little request but do you have the escutcheons for the inner door handles?
hi, I probably do but you may have to describe those buts to me as im not compleatly sure what a escutcheon is :pinkeye: but if you describe it to me I will get it off and get a pic, to make sure it right :)

Cheers. It's a kind of egg shaped bit of grey plastic about 3-4 inches long that sits in the hole in the door card that the door handle goes through. I only need one really but would take them both if you'd rather.

all parts i can think of are stripped off the car now (phew) i will be seeing about the windscreen today, then looking for some one to come and collect the shell...

i will post pics and prices of everything when i can (hopefully sooner than later)

P.S i am going to the Ford Fair this year so if anyone wants something and wants to pick it up then that is ok (within size reason :roll: )

All stripped off and waiting for the scrappy to come and get her on the weekend :thumbs:

I have lots of stuff to put up when i get round to cleaning it etc :roll:

if you want anything let me know

I have no idea what the bolt you are struggling with is like, but if plus gas and force won't do it. If you can get an angle grinder in there, just cut through the nut. Nuts are replaceable, so are bolts for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back