Few things need done - f

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannyeff

I need a fuel tanfuel lines and brake lines. Quote for fuel tank is 75 pound brand new. Any idea for fitting?

Be carefull buying a tank, people are finding non oem tanks arent able to take pump sender units from later cars.

iirc you can get brake lines already made up to size off ebay

As for labour costs its a how longs a piece of string syndrome.

Good luck with it :thumbs:

Do you suggest a ford one then? Would resolve the problem lol. Al have a look on ebay then

Well they would supply one that your pump / sender unit will fit in but at a price..a price over £300

X reg will be in the comming weeks. Bit of a pain in the ass but has to be done. Money money money!

OK so got my nice new fuel tank. I need fuel lines aswell as they have coroaded can I get them off they bay? Just can't find any there bah

quest63 said:
Be carefull buying a tank, people are finding non oem tanks arent able to take pump sender units from later cars.

iirc you can get brake lines already made up to size off ebay

As for labour costs its a how longs a piece of string syndrome.

Good luck with it :thumbs:

Experienced this myself recently. Motor factors sent over two tanks, neither took my pump so I went with a used one (with pump) from Ian... cost me next to nothing once I'd sold my original pump.

Back