Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's okay then! Only got a few touches of rust which I'm hoping to sort for the show :) I haven't met anyone from here yet so am a newbie!

Everyone was a newbie at least once :thumbs:

Hi Cherie.
Can camping tickets be ordered with the gate tickets, via the cub booking.
I know they often are and are generally cheaper.
Maybe I can save a few of my sparse pounds..

It is possible. We've not done so previously only due to not posting out the tickets, but as you're getting special treatment anyway... may as well save you an extra fiver plus postage.

Advanced camping tickets are £10.

Only a week and a half to the deadline... but I may extend if until the first weekend in June if people need to wait until payday to send the money.

Cannot wait for this! Track time is going to be fun :eek:k:

Any more news on when I'll be able to get a stand pass Cherie?

Davedrave said:
Cannot wait for this! Track time is going to be fun :eek:k:

Any more news on when I'll be able to get a stand pass Cherie?

Sorry, completely forgot! We've got a couple of extras so far, so you should be fine to come on the stand with us. :eek:k:

748 said:
Payment sent :)
:eek:k:

That's alright it's been a while since I've been on here myself! I look forward to it :lol: I really want to show off all this work thats been going on to the car lately

I think I may have figured out how to guarantee a show pass!

My other son and his girlfriend want to come along to the show ( we also need a camera man for our track time :thumbs: ) however they own a Corsa VXR Arctic Edition, so would it be possible to book their tickets through you and order a stand pass and use it for myself?

I just thought I would clarify before sending over the money!

Well, so far we have more tickets than we've got cars, so there is no doubt that there will be a stand pass available for you. The only problem I can forsee of you buying extra tickets through us is that your son and his girlfriend will need to meet us all at stupid o'clock to collect them. If they just want to rock up at whatever time they feel like, then it's not really that sensible.

Oh no they will be convoying with us to the show at silly o'clock in the morning so no need to worry about that. :)

Latest posts

Back