Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE YELLA' FELLA' LIVES! It's on the road and am now buzzing for Sunday! Me and the 3 others with me will most definitely be having a bacon sandwich too if thats okay.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :eek:k:

Me and Dan my youngest will be coming in the puma but James, my eldest son, and his girlfriend who we ordered tickets for through you guys will be travelling in their Corsa VXR but still coming at the same time as us. Will they be able to park in the normal car park at this time?

I'm not sure you'll be able to walk in with just tickets before 9am as that's the earliest the public are allowed in - i.e. no car with a stand pass.

They might need to park up in the public car park and then nip over to where we're going in (just over the main entrance road) and then come in a car with us through the gates to the venue.

Okay cheers Dal, thanks for that! I better make sure theres room for them then! We all know how tight these Puma's can be!

Actually, come to think of it, can we leave them to arrive at whatever time they want after 9 am, take the stand pass so we can display the car and when they arrive go out to meet them and give them their tickets?

You can do it that way, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to have your tickets?

S are you suggesting we give them the tickets we already have and us just use the 2 tickets we're going to collect Sunday morning from you guys?

We could do but I don't think I will have chance to see James to give him the tickets between now and Sunday.

It would make more sense if you can manage it, if not, then it's not far to walk down to the entrance to give them their tickets if they're coming in later.

Williamsclio1 said:
Is there a spare stand space / ticket available pleaseI I am going to come in my FRP :)

Not at the moment - sorry.

See you all bright and early at the meet point tomorrow morning :)

It was grand!

Many thanks to Cherie and Dal for organising the day, even without a Puma of their own. Also thanks to all the people who came and made it a top show.

:D

Still trying to work out why I didn't go this year?? Lol. Looking forward to photos and the opinion of those that had track time.

Great show again, thanks to Dal and Cherrie for organising it, it was great to have 3 Millies on the club stand this time, maybe were not so rare lol, but a great turnout from everyone, it was good to see lots of pumas on other stands, the little beast is gaining more enthusiasts as they get older,

Wild E. Coyote said:
We, the far away members, would like some sort of report(s) with plenty of images..... :wink:

No problem!

Had a cracking day, thanks to Dal and Cherie for arranging. Legends!!

It was so hot though, I'm a little pink today. This was how hot it was as I left...

Stupidly didn't take many photos, so afraid they are just of my cars!

Was good to see the usual suspects yesterday ☺️, I know I wasn't on the stand and it was actually nice not to have to worry about leaving a car on the stand for once.

Latest posts

Back