Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there doing the concours with the red mk2 XR2. I've been doing it on/off for 20 years this year and in all honesty the car hasn't really done much since last Fordfair. But I will be driving it there as I have always done despite being accused on the day by people that "no way" have I driven it there.

I've sort of decided to give the concours a rest after this year, but I do have plans for the P reg Puma so hopefully will be on the stand next year.

That`s great to see :lol:
i`ll pm you, Cherie, regarding collecting mine..

not all of our tracktime tickets have arrived (some have) which is odd..

Where abouts are we this year?

The deadline for ordering tickets and stand passes was the 31st May I'm afraid.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=337199#p337199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But if you PM Cherie she might or might not have a spare at this stage. :?:

Frp235 said:
Have tickets but no stand pass were do I get ticket from

I think you meant to say

' Hi, just recently joined the site and would love to join you guys on the stand, I have some tickets but need a stand pass. Are there any spare please?'

hope to see you on the day :)

Puma Babe said:
Frp235 said:
Have tickets but no stand pass were do I get ticket from

I think you meant to say

' Hi, just recently joined the site and would love to join you guys on the stand, I have some tickets but need a stand pass. Are there any spare please?'

hope to see you on the day :)
:funny: Full sentences and a little politeness seems to be a dying art these days!

I have spare passes. :eek:k:

Hopefully they'll pay a bit more attention to the size of the stand we're given this year, last year's we didn't have enough room to actually get all the cars on it! :(

Mine and Errol's car's have got to go next to each other if the room allows, bit of a contest on who's wins.. :wink:

Is your car finished?

I'm not coming in a Puma this year, but I will be there and I will make sure I pop over and say hello to everyone.

Davedrave said:
Mine and Errol's car's have got to go next to each other if the room allows, bit of a contest on who's wins.. :wink:

Wins what?

Latest posts

Back