Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is with regret I wont be on the PP stand this year as I just can't face Errol winning best Frp again, so I am joining my friend Alex in the concourse :) ;)

You're not in any danger of missing out on any awards on the Project Puma stand this year.

Colin's memorial trophy was done at Fiesta in the Park as it should have been last year, and Aaron hasn't bought tickets for Ford Fair, so I don't know if he's having a separate Racing Puma stand.

Clocks ticking away and starting to get anxious now! Not sure if our car will be done or not :-(

Pippa is a rusty piece of shit and won't be coming to any shows until I tidy her up a bit.

Rear arches of doom are in full force and I haven't got the cash to get her sorted properly this year. :(

On the bright side, it is just the arches - floorpan, all major joints etc. clean as a whistle for now.

Unfortunately due to work constraints, I'm not going to have enough time to finish building my puma ready for this event.
To that end if anybody is still looking to go and has not yet bought a ticket or stand pass, you can have mine.

If I can get the Millie ready I'll take your ticket and bring both Puma's. Not having much luck with it at the moment but I'm sure stevie will get it sorted. Is the ticket still up for grabs ?

As far as I'm concerned it's still available, as long as Mac hasn't sold or given it to someone else without letting me know.

As we discussed on FB, stand passes we can do, tickets you'll have to buy separately now I'm afraid.

Cherie, just heard from Mac who said I can take his ticket and stand pass :lol:
looks like I'll be bringing both Puma's so long as stevie can get the Millie fixed :)

If Yan's Millie is fixed (I should imagine it will be, I have faith in Steavie!) then we should have 3! The most I've ever seen on a stand is 2: my old one, and Colin's back in 2008 for FITP and Ford Fair.

is it too late to book? would like to bring the blue 44k one up to put on the stand, will be my first ford fair, I just have a few questions..

so in total (no hidden costs etc) me and my dad, one car, on the stand, with track time -how much do I need to pay? and do we need to buy any other tickets at all for admission?

thanks

Get Native

You can have one of the spare passes, but the deadline for buying tickets through the club was over a month ago.

The tickets are per person. I haven't looked at whether there are any track time spaces available. But you'll need to either buy your tickets on the gate, or buy advance tickets from the Ford Fair website.

Latest posts

Back