Front bumper scuff

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

I noticed this the yesterday whilst I was at Pumabuild getting my HCV fixed. I'm pretty much 99% certain I didn't cause it, but either way it's there now and pretty deep. Can it be fixed?

DSCI0001-1.jpg

Better there than anywhere else, at least it's not going to rust! You're probably looking at around £100 to £200 to respray the bumper. In the meantime, invest in a touchup pen (Ford's own, don't bother with Halford's as they never match) that way it won't be as noticeable at first glance at the least.

Bugger :(

As Cherie says : go for a Ford touch up kit (Paint and Lacquer) as they are not only the best match, but cheaper than Halfords too.

Let us know how you get on.

Well I've got a day off tomorrow, so if it's not pissing it down I'll attempt to sort it and give the car a proper clean.

Did you get that marked cleaned up?

I need some Ford Touch-up paint for my lower o/s front bumper.

Haven't had a chance to look at it yet mate, will probably do so this week. My kat is in desperate need of a clean anyway this week, as it's changed from being 'panther black' to 'gerbil grey'. It is filthy!

Had a chance to look at it yet Neil?

Nope, chances are its gonna remain unlooked at for the time being unfortunately - too much else on atm.

Neil said:
Nope, chances are its gonna remain unlooked at for the time being unfortunately - too much else on atm.

At least you're warm now your HCV is fixed though! :-D

Back