FRP 068 Inlet Manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentleya

*SOLD*

As title, FRP 068 Inlet Manifold for sale. It's currently fitted to my track prepared Fiesta but will be removed in the coming days.

Looking for £800 including insured and tracked delivery, or collection from Boreham £780.

Payment can be made via PayPal (3% surcharge), Bank Transfer or Cash.

*SOLD*

Aaron is right... these wil keep theyr walue, and this one is in a superb condition, i would even og so far as to say it's underpriced...

HI,
I knew they were sought after but had no idea they were that desirable. This is a thread for else where, I know. I will reserch the manifold to see the differences and if the are any similar after market manifolds.
Regards

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
HI,
I knew they were sort after but had no idea they were that desirable. This is a thread for else where, I know. I will reserch the manifold to see the differences and if the are any similar after market manifolds.
Regards
Lightning Motorspot do the best-known alternative inlet manifold. It's £500:
http://www.lightningmotorsport.co.uk/products.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Won't appreciate though, as it's not out of a rare fast Ford or numbered.

In my opinion isn't anywhere near as cool.

Due to unforeseen circumstances and lucky this has been stored at work. I am will to accept offers in the region of £700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back