Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jacko said:
attending so far....
neil
cherie & dal
scotty 1.7
hotrodspike
spike?
crystalpuma plus 1?
zenithus
martin thrapston
midnight blue
studge
kat
pumadaddy
mort666
andyw
e3silversurfer
pumababe
pumajay & lucy
tyeboi?
alex_89

Are you and Ben not attending then, just organising then leaving the directions in the pub for us to collect and make our own way around? lol

And as I'm at the top of the list, do I have to direct everyone?

no no no no no!

we'll be in the pub, not sure which one, drunk! the fun is in finding us. i shall leave a cryptic message at the end off this thread the night before.... first person to find us gains our utmost respect (and free drinks all night!!!!)

F'ing pants. I said I'd go to someone's birthday party on this day and she has been let down a lot by her friends recently so I don't know if I can get out of it. I guess I'll just have to miss any evening shenanigans! :(

Have the peeps on PumaPeople got an invite too? I couldn't see a thread over there.

crystalpuma said:
F'ing pants. I said I'd go to someone's birthday party on this day and she has been let down a lot by her friends recently so I don't know if I can get out of it. I guess I'll just have to miss any evening shenanigans! :(

Bring her with you Vix, sorted!

Is this not the meet thread?! My friend is having a party with all her friends and anyway she drives a Modus. Enough said I think!

It is in March! My friend's birthday is in February. I am stupid but also very happy as I can do both AND go on a plant ID course which is when I thought this meet was. :derr:

Back