PumaNoob Fund

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a similar hit a few years back but on the other corners, got it repaired and back into service though!
Puma.jpg

Fantastic community spirit going on here, look forward to seeing it rebuild!

Daveysaff said:
I had a similar hit a few years back but on the other corners, got it repaired and back into service though!
Puma.jpg

Fantastic community spirit going on here, look forward to seeing it rebuild!

Thanks for the pic mate, its always reassuring to hear other peoples sucess stories! Only 5 more days until mine gets taken away for work to be carried out.

And your right, the community spirit not just on this thread, but throughout the whole forum is like nothing ive ever seen or heard of.

Once again id like to say MANY MANY thanks to everyone for all your help, its thanks to you all that this car will now be saved and should be back on the rd within a few months. It is now at Pumabuild and repairs should already be under way!

Its an amazing thing that youve done for me, and hopefully over the course of next show season i will be able to shake the hand & thank everyone in person, except perhaps Wild E Coyote who lives in Croatia, and im not sure projectpuma will be holding any meets in that part of the world! I am forever greatful of the physical and metal support youve all given me.

PumaNoob said:
Once again id like to say MANY MANY thanks to everyone for all your help, its thanks to you all that this car will now be saved and should be back on the rd within a few months. It is now at Pumabuild and repairs should already be under way!

Its an amazing thing that youve done for me, and hopefully over the course of next show season i will be able to shake the hand & thank everyone in person, except perhaps Wild E Coyote who lives in Croatia, and im not sure projectpuma will be holding any meets in that part of the world! I am forever greatful of the physical and metal support youve all given me.

A freudian slip perhaps :-D :-D

Well, I know that Gumball used to come to Croatia so I guess you could, too. I can prepare a nice selection of drivers roads that end up in nice seaside places... Nice, authentic food, warm, acquamarine sea and few mountains on your way to get there. And Plitvice lakes too! They are magical in any time of the year... And road to them and from them is VERY rewarding....

http://www.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmmm, I wonder how many people would be up for that? It would probably cost me a small fortune in fuel, but I would love to come over!!

It would probably be better and cheaper to load cars on a truck and collect them somewhere in Croatia and THEN enjoy driving. FYI we still have no speed cameras, policemen are in usual places inside cities (mostly) and you can really drive most of the time as fast as you can/dare..... :cool:
And 1 liter of fuel (petrol) is 1,16 GBP (converted)

I've only just found my way back into a Ford again and onto this site. Looks like theres a great community spirit and a lot of support on here. You should all be proud of your selfs and even Ford them selfs helping out! Wow.

Back