Rusty Puma Arch replacement group buy - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The package has arrived.... I repeat - The package has arrived. Christ alive these arches are sharp things!! You could use them as swords...

Nice to see Rob again and to indulge in some mutual puma admiration. Sadly, I've just realised that I was very rude and didn't even ask if he wanted a drink. :oops:

YOG and Z-fella, let me know when you're about and we'll sort out a time.

deputy said:
Rob,
many thanks for the delivery......much appreciated....long day.....
No worries - you're welcome. Thanks for the TEA.

There's nothing quite like a REFRESHING CUP OF TEA when you're on a 285 mile round trip... Looking at no-one in particular... :-D

:lol: I'm only winding you up - I'm pretty sure you did offer, but I'd just necked a 500ml bottle of Pepsi on the way over.

In other news, I've relieved myself of another 5 sets today thanks to Ginger Tom taking care of Tony's and Ginger Dave's, and we nipped up to Mac 'n' Amanda's to drop off his set.

I intended to swing by grayfox on the way back but I got distracted by a roast dinner - sorry, Neil!

Just in case anyone was interested, whilst at Mac 'n' Amanda's I enjoyed not one, but TWO cups of tea... :-D

evilrob said:
Just in case anyone was interested, whilst at Mac 'n' Amanda's I enjoyed not one, but TWO cups of tea... :-D

Thats right, who's the hostess with the mostess :D

Thanks again for coming up :eek:k:

Quick status update:

Delivered:
1. CartMan
2. SENATEpumA
3. Ginger Tom x 2 sets
4. Mac
5. oli8925
6. deputy
7. YOG
8. Z-fella
9. burntbadger

Being collected/delivered by me/handed over at a show:
1. frocat - collected by your mate after the 19th May
2. grayfox - delivered next time I'm passing
3. water-bug55 - I can drop off if I'm passing or you're collecting at Fiesta in the Park
4. trueblue - collecting at Fiesta in the Park

Being delivered by Ginger Tom on 10th May on his epic road trip - what a dude!:
1. gingerdave

Shipping soon - I just need to finish packing these up, measure and weigh them, get the quotes and get them out of the door (sorry for the delay, it's just a massive ballache):
1. StevenRaith
2. JPTipper (PumaPeople)
3. Shimmyhill
4. g-whizz
5. Sasa (PumaPeople)
6. binman (PumaPeople)

Rob, of all the forums I've been on. You have been the most impressive member I have come across. Thanks for all your help.

Z-fella said:
Rob, of all the forums I've been on. You have been the most impressive member I have come across. Thanks for all your help.
Cheers, dude - no worries! :thumbs:

Any of you fitted these yet?

I got these last year and had them fitted and the bodyshop said they were not a good fit and a nightmare to work with to get a good fitment.

Interested to know if they were right or just talking the job up even though they stuck to their original estimate.

I think the majority of those who signed up for this have got them now.

For those remaining, I am out of the country for a week. I will get the outstanding bits shipped first week of June.

Thanks for bearing with me!

Nathy said:
Any of you fitted these yet?

I got these last year and had them fitted and the bodyshop said they were not a good fit and a nightmare to work with to get a good fitment.

Interested to know if they were right or just talking the job up even though they stuck to their original estimate.

Me to, anyone fitted them yet?

Back