Rusty Puma Arch replacement group buy - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SteveO said:
Thanks Tom, which version of the 206 are the ones we need?

Can anyone else tell me which Peugeot front wing are the corrects ones please?

Ginger Tom said:
I wasn't saying they are the wrong ones, the ones in the link are pug 206 wings.

The pair I have ain't pug wings they are a pair I wing repair panels that were bought on as part of the group buy

Ahh right, sorry! How much do want for the repair panels cause the wings wings in the link look a great price to me?

Rob, I hope you got the final payments from me. I sent it just after you delivered them (many thanks again!) but I forgot to follow it up with a message to let you know, and I haven't really been on here in the last 6 months as I've been concentrating getting the family barge up to standard. I should be out of debt now though.

So has anyone actually taken these to a body shop yet? Without attention our Puma's looking a bit leggy, and the drivers arch is getting very close to needing to be sorted!

Hi, I've just picked up this thread. Are there any more available? Or on order? 18 months has gone by and the rust is taking hold!

I have no plans to do this again; still haven't really gotten over the last time. :lol:

Hi, sorry to drag an old thread up but just curious if anyone has actually used these yet? If so please could you post links to photos the job, if anybody has any?

evilrob said:
[post]259083[/post] I'm sure there's a logical reason they've opted to make them out of mild steel. All I know is that people have used these before, it's turned out good, and the bodyshops find them easy to work with.

Probably less likely to rust than an already-weathered 206 wing which is the other popular alternative.

Hi - Where can I get a set of these arch repair kit? If anybody can message me that would be fantastic
Thank Graham

Waterboard said:
[post]369416[/post] How many more units do you need commitment on??!
None. All orders were fulfilled about five years ago mate.

I am never doing this again. :lol:

Jeez... not seen this thread in a long time.

Reading through this again has reminded me of the epic journey Tom and I went on while delivering some of the arch panels... those were the good old days!

Latest posts

Back