V 14 FRP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was ont eh car when I bought it...

they come up on ebay every now and again just have to keep eyes open, last one I saw went for about 30odd quid

Just got my new clips through for the parcel shelf as one is broke so will get that sorted today :D

Zara are you planning to spray the bar which has the VIN plate and all the stickers on?

it already has a spoiler and tinted windows.... I think originality is about out mate lol :p

True, but it's one feature that marks the car as original. Should you come to sell, anyone in the know would look at the bar and assume it isn't a real FRP.

It is brought up a lot on RPOC about the cross member colour as their advise is that if it's not a press car and it has a blue cross member then suspect that it's been repaired and painted.

I know this is a silly way of looking at it since you could have just put a straight car in for a full respray and had it painted but it is on the list to look for.

I guess it's because a lot of the re-shells ended up fully painted.

I think it looks more complete myself tbh... just look at some of the photo's of 0165

I know what your saying mate and yep ive seen some pics with the bar painted, just looks a whole lot better IMO,

ATEOTD I have all of the coinciding paperwork to confirm it is an FRP, and tbh if I get it done i'll get it done whilst its at the bodyshop getting the tiny bits of rust sorted.... then if anyone wants to question it, I have a receipt.

Something I'l definately be thinking about though

and...... it's your car so... at the end of the day...
thefinger.gif

Alan M (FRP No. 241) has just had his FRP completely resprayed as he posted the photies on FB and his was bloody mint before it was sprayed, even minter? now...lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs131.snc4/36918_405835915517_604160517_5018935_5859821_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back