V 14 FRP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Last couple of days Ive been giving the FRP abit of engine bay treatment I gave the black puma, just with less paint :lol:

swapped the batteries over so I now have the new battery in the FRP - get my monies worth

anyways heres the progress so far...

Before
SDC11700.jpg

SDC11703.jpg

SDC11701.jpg

SDC11702.jpg

After pics so far...

SDC11708.jpg

SDC11706.jpg

SDC11707.jpg

SDC11710.jpg

:)
Also have a spare engine cover which im thinking of painting blue with the red writing, will probs get this done in the next couple of weeks
Clean and polish the underside pf the bonnet and inside of the wings which show in the engine bay.

Again only used household cleaners and turtle wax black in a flash trimwax :)

Z , #014 already has a project thread, do you still want it, or shall I merge this into it? If you want to start afresh, I can bin it.

oh right, soz I didnt realise
id like to keep this one please :)

SCOTTY, Don't you dare clean you're car, it will lose all it's "character" :D..

And i'm banking on it to make mine look bettter :p

Nath- span is not allowed here- and it will be cleaner then yours so Nahhhh

cheers mate :)

want to have a go at the front crash bar aswell, need to find the details for the paint colour etc... lazy bloody Ford :roll:

haha Warren would probs be quite good getting al the shite off! :-D

zara.....iv got the paint code for frp imperial blue....hex holdings on duke street in loughborough make it for me....

pester me 2mrw at work & il take a pic of the side of the cans they make me so uv got the code.....

Latest posts

Back