Vehicle For Sale 2000 Puma (hillclimb/sprint/rally/trackday car)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideSam

Reluctantly putting my hillclimb car up for sale as I’ve been offered something else that’s too good to turn down.
I’ve owned the car for about 18 months, used it just for competition (and travelling to/from events).
It is still fully road legal, MOT until April- reg is X609YPR for anyone wanting to check the history.
Just under 49000 miles
Rust free!
Fully welded in roll cage
Gaz coilovers
Fibreglass bonnet
Interior is partly stripped in line with regs in my class of racing.
Toyo r888r tyres all round
Bucket seat and harness
1.4 gearbox for a better final drive
Full piper exhaust, 4-2-1 manifold.
Polybushed all round
Tape ecu (I was told with an FRP map, but the rev limit still seems to be 7k so make of it what you will)
Probably a few other bits and bobs I’m missing.
Being a competition car it’s not immaculate, it’s got a couple of small battle scars from one minor detour into the scenery but it’s perfectly presentable.
Looking for around £2500- could potentially drop this if I can keep my seat, harness and tyres.
Here’s a couple of shots of it in action… I’ll get some better “sale” photos tomorrow
Based in Devon
IMG_3318.jpegIMG_3297.png

Reluctantly putting my hillclimb car up for sale as I’ve been offered something else that’s too good to turn down.
I’ve owned the car for about 18 months, used it just for competition (and travelling to/from events).
It is still fully road legal, MOT until April- reg is X609YPR for anyone wanting to check the history.
Just under 49000 miles
Rust free!
Fully welded in roll cage
Gaz coilovers
Fibreglass bonnet
Interior is partly stripped in line with regs in my class of racing.
Toyo r888r tyres all round
Bucket seat and harness
1.4 gearbox for a better final drive
Full piper exhaust, 4-2-1 manifold.
Polybushed all round
Tape ecu (I was told with an FRP map, but the rev limit still seems to be 7k so make of it what you will)
Probably a few other bits and bobs I’m missing.
Being a competition car it’s not immaculate, it’s got a couple of small battle scars from one minor detour into the scenery but it’s perfectly presentable.
Looking for around £2500- could potentially drop this if I can keep my seat, harness and tyres.
Here’s a couple of shots of it in action… I’ll get some better “sale” photos tomorrow
Based in Devon
View attachment 12296View attachment 12297
Sounds like a very decent price if the shell is really very Rust Free. Great pic of you at the hairpin, I think it will be Wiscombe?

Sounds like a very decent price if the shell is really very Rust Free. Great pic of you at the hairpin, I think it will be Wiscombe?
Thank you, it’s a tricky thing to price being modified. The previous owner had a body shop, he bought it as a pretty clean example, did a couple of small repairs while building the car. The whole thing is undersealed and is only ever really driven in the summer.
Correct, it’s Wiscombe. PB of 51.67 there, an LSD would improve that quite drastically I think.

Finally got around to sorting some proper pictures. I do have a video but apparently it’s too large to upload. If you’re interested send me a message and I’ll send it to you directly

Attachments

• IMG_3788.jpeg
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3791.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3789.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3792.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3786.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3787.jpeg