Vehicle For Sale anyone interested in a red low mileage 1.7 with bad paint?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonlong

Parting company with my 2001 little red puma 1.7.
Inherited from a gentleman that had owned it from new until he passed away in 2021.
We have done around 5k miles since which has taken the stated mileage to 33002.
I say stated as the vosa history puts it at nearer 48k due to a discrepancy in 2008 where I guess the clocks were changed for some reason.
When we got the car all we received was the V5 and the MOT so I have no history with the car whatsoever.
The real issue with the car is that it has terribly faded paintwork on the bonnet, bumper and hatch. In addition it has lacquer peel on the front wings and a couple of other places.
This is also suffering from the drivers window issue where I believe the cable has damaged the green plastic retainer.
The MOT ran out in June but I don't think it would take a lot to get it through one.

Although she's no oil painting, under all that bad paintwork there is a very solid, almost rust free, car with a great little engine which starts on the key every time and runs beautifully.

I know the engine is worth around £400 alone as I have had several offers for it but would prefer the car to go as a whole.
Therefore am hoping for around the £595 mark but open to sensible offers.
The car is located just off the M11 at J8 (stansted airport junction) and is perfectly drivable but obviously has no MOT so you will need to account for that when collecting.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 1
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 0
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 0
Back