dukes of hazzard moment planning the leics meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

well, i know this little road & it happens to have a couple of hump back bridGes, theres me & benf in the car & it had to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were both a bit shocked as to how far the car actually flew & the angle it went up at as well as came down but it was mega fun!!!!!!!!

there was a small brown trouser moment for the driver when the car landed at a slight angle & kinda bounced around the road a little..... 8)

so; how do i spell 'da de la daa d d da da da d daaaaaa....YE HAAAAA'!!!?

now you'v just got to guess who was driving & whos car were we in.....

Well it wasn't 'Sheriff' Ben in his Thunder was it!!! :funny:

154-IMG_0664.jpg

Be sure to mark it on the route map where the "General Lee" moment is!

:D

its marked on the directions in true group b swedish rally slang; 'yump'!!!

all im saying is that i wasnt driving & may have been a bad influence!!!!!

its also the 'back way' for me to work! hehehehehehehehehe!

there is one right near me. could be done easily i think at anything over 80. I hit it at 80 in my slightly lighter ka and there was a clunk as i came down the other side, not sure of the wheels left the road but the weight of the car was definately lifted from the suspension.

never had the balls to try it at over 80....................yet.

There's one near the Morrisons near me (Cambourne) It makes a hell of a mess of the shopping when you get air on the way home :(

lol

theres a good one just down the road where ben is determined u cant jump... i have!

theres another very smooth one but on a slight bend near me; brilliant, even my mum loves it!

I don't believe there is space to accelerate before the hump, or after it before you take your car off the road!

if you want to prove to me it can be done, it's my turn to be the passenger 8)

Hehe sounds like fun, also like a rather worrying moment when you're not expecting it! Was in a mates knackered old polo and hit a bump at a speed far too fast for it, took the front bumper and splitter off. He wasn't happy! The car still runs though, damn German build quality!

Latest posts

Back