Engine bits, 195/50/15 tyres & a Prop alloy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Been having a bit of a clear out in the shed and found this lot:

Various 1.7 engine parts from my old Puma's original engine:

17enginebits.jpg

17enginebits2.jpg

17enginebits3.jpg

If you see anything above that you want then you're more than welcome to have it for free.
(Or any donation to the Demelza/Tyge fund if you feel guilty having it for free)

Collection from Ford Fair Blue3 (Simon)

---------
2 off 195/50/15 tyres (standard Puma size) in good condition. Both have about 5-6mm tread left on them:

19550158.jpg
19550155.jpg

19550157.jpg
19550152.jpg

19550153.jpg
19550154.jpg

Would be fine for either a cheap pair on the car or a spare. Nothing wrong with them : Cherie just changed her tyres on Millie to Toyos when she bought it as she likes them.

£15 the pair or £10 each.

Sold to bubbafatass

------------

15" standard Puma Propeller alloy:

Propalloy.jpg

I think this one has a bit of a warp but it's been weighted out.

Free to anyone that wants it.
(Or any donation to the Demelza/Tyge fund if you feel guilty having it for free)

------------

All the above is available for collection from St Neots Cambridgeshire, or from Fiesta in the Park (Huntingdon) on 15th May, or Ford Fair (Silverstone) 7th August.

Found a broken moondust drivers side mirror in the shed today. The mechanism broke so I got another. The outer shell etc is all fine though:

(Click picture to enlarge)

Free to anyone that wants it - collection as stated above.

Dal,

If you still have all the engine bits by the time of ford fair I will have the lot, I am building a new engine for my FRP, have the block, crank and rods etc, need all the rest.

Cheers

Simon

No worries Simon. I was going to take it all with me to Ford Fair and FITP with a sign "help yourself" but if you want me to save the engine bits for you until Ford Fair, then I'll do that.

:eek:k:

Found a grill that I used for my video camera that I don't need any more:

09092009165.jpg

09092009164.jpg

It'd be easy enough to make it a badgeless grill I expect.

Free to anyone that wants it. Same collection details as the first post.

Patch collection FITP

Bump for the tyres and mirror.

We also have a brand new Toyo T1R 195/50/15 £30.

20c23f91.jpg

28b6da78.jpg

Sold to bubbafatass

Hi, if you would still have the tyres would you take £40 for the 3 :grin: ? I could collect tomorrow during the day.
Thanks

Go on then, you drive a hard bargain.. £40 for the 3.

Morning will be better for me if you can collect then. PM me to confirm and I'll reply with my address ;)

Hello Dal, I'm in need of a propeller alloy would I be able to pick it up off you (depending on where you are based)?
Cheers

As I said in the first post:

Dal said:
All the above is available for collection from St Neots Cambridgeshire, or from Fiesta in the Park (Huntingdon) on 15th May, or Ford Fair (Silverstone) 7th August.

Although Fiesta in the Park has now gone obviously.

:eek:k:

Ahhh sorry been in mad panic to pick one up didn't read it properly, managed to get one off ebay for £30 delivered, thanks for getting back to me.

Dal said:
Found a broken moondust drivers side mirror in the shed today. The mechanism broke so I got another. The outer shell etc is all fine though:

(Click picture to enlarge)

Free to anyone that wants it - collection as stated above.

Anyone want it for free? Can bring to Ford Fair tomorrow if you're going.

Dal said:
Found a grill that I used for my video camera that I don't need any more:

09092009165.jpg

09092009164.jpg

It'd be easy enough to make it a badgeless grill I expect.

Free to anyone that wants it. Same collection details as the first post.

Patch collection FITP

hi just a questtion why have did u do this mod lol

For when I went back to the Nurburgring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back