Hiw hard us it to replace the bulbs behind heater control panel?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubatoo

Puma Supporter
Hello again,2 of the 3 lamps behind the heater control panel have seemingly blown and the 3rd is intermittent!
Do I have to take the whole dash off to get at them or is there a way of just getting the cover of that bit off please?

Hello again,2 of the 3 lamps behind the heater control panel have seemingly blown and the 3rd is intermittent!
Do I have to take the whole dash off to get at them or is there a way of just getting the cover of that bit off please?
You need to remove the radio and there are 2 screws at the top of the heater control panel, when undone the panel will just about come out enough to replace the 2 bulbs. I fitted LED ones in my Medium Steel blue Puma when I first purchased it. The bulbs are the 501 type and you'll need the radio removal tools. I have the tools and can give you a pair next time I see you, but let me know first so I can make sure I have them with me

There are lamps behind there? :)
I thought it was just a fun challenge to use it in the dark.
Another job for the list...

Latest posts

Back