HOW TO REMOVE HEADLIGHTS (WHERE ARE THE THREE SCREWS)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john

HELLO TO EVERYONE.I WOULD ASK IF YOU KNOW WHERE IS THE THIRD SCREW TO REMOVE THE HEADLIGHT BECAUSE I WANT TO CLEAN.I HAVE A 1.4 FORD PUMA.PLEASE HELP ME.THANKS. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rRJkRpC9bo

THANKS MAN FOR TH VIDEO, I VE SEEN IT BUT WHEN IM GOING TO REMOVE IT , I FIND ONLY THE TWO SCREWS AND AT THE VIDEO SHOWS ONLY TWO SCREWS OF THE LIGHT.THERE IS ANOTHER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIGHT BUT I CAN FIND IT.CAN YOU SHOW ME WITH A PHOTO.

when removing the lights mate you need to first take the screws off for the grill. then the screws that are hidden behind the grill ends. then the screw at the top of each light cluster and finally twist the little dial where the first screws were found on the inside of the light clusters. they should just then pull out towards the front of the car because they have a guide piece on the bottom of them. when the light is out you have to pull off the little tubing attached to it as well and it will be fully out.

hope that helps some more.

THANKS MAN I LL TRY IT.I M SORRY BUT I VE JUST BOUGHT FORD PUMA AND I M AN AMATEUR, THANKS ANYWAY.

you need to get ur fingers under the light & give it a good pull......theres no screw at the bottom just a tight fit......

and ensure you rotate the cam first, its by the screw nearest the grill on the light.

the light needs a wiggle to get it out.

i did it. thank you all for your help.(it was very easy finally)

Back