M20FRP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkins95

Hi guys I'm currently looking at getting the ford racing puma that's on eBay M20Frp dose anyone know any information on the car

frp0254.PNG

Looks like it's basically been stored since 2014 and fully off the road 2017-2021. (I assume you checked all the MOT history anyway)

As for the car itself numbered 0254, this is the only reference I can find on the forum about it from 2008!

One Show - M20 FRP

I found a mention of it on RPOC where it reads to have been owned by 'bonnietiler' for 3 years between 2010-2013 at which point it apparently headed toward St Neots, they said the buyer had joined that forum but they didnt seem to surface.

This is from the for sale advert he posted back in May 2013

It's been to lots of shows...I'll try to list what I've done but like the road it goes on forever!
Excellent condition NOT resprayed
Interior 1st rate
wheels beautiful
Avon ZZ3 tyres all round done only 1000miles
Miltek system + Manifold
Sony digital Head unit (original CD/Radio available)
Got some stone chips
All following Parts replaced with genuine FORD
Front Hubs
Front Bearings
Drop Links
Track Rod Ends
Lower Wishbones
All Eibach Suspension Units
ALCON Discs
Rear Discs
Rear Bearings
Rear Disc Splash guards
Motorcraft Battery
Cam Cover
MAF unit
Iridium Plugs
HT leads
New Headlights
New Fog Lights
New genuine steering Wheel
75,000miles
Mirage stainless scuff plates
Cannon FRP Badged Mudflaps
Stainless Ford Racing wheel centres
Stainless tailgate struts
K&N filter
Pan bushes
Front Pads
Brakes DON'T squeal
Front ABS sensors
Front door speakers serious upgrade with soundproofing
Aerial
Loads of paperwork
MOT Tax
Last MOT No advisories
Grand Children expenses forcing prospective sale
£6000
Much better to buy a medium priced car with most of the work done...believe me!!!

Hi dude

That's the first thing we did haha the I noticed that there was a note of Nearside Rear Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive but on the last one it past without fault so did as the dealer about it he said as follows

It’s been owned by me and my dealer pal for the last five almost 6 years. It remained in trade. The paintwork is bubble free like the arches and I’ve seen the underside it’s clean. I own many fast fords personally like cosworth etc and only would buy the best examples.
The car is in storage so I could t provide pictures but she is clean I know this

I'm just a bit worried about that note on the mot tbh as our current car a Subaru STI had to have 5k put into it for welded and paint and don't really want to be spending that on a car that's up for 17k if you get us

Should of looked into getting one back in 2013 at that price haha cheers dude it looks good on the pictures on the advert.

just a shame he's got no underside pictures I'm basically looking to to trade our STI as the miss is not the biggest of fans of driving it only just got it to mint condition

And been looking and though the frp would be a good alternative as been told it a tidy car for handling just lacking a bit of power and I like the look of them tbh

Back