Multi Puma's

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinc2000

Hi all,

Been off on me hols so have kept my eyes open for nice Puma's.

First one spotted in Lofoton Islands (Norway) silver with body kit, lowered, black stripes, very smart, problem was asking the tour driver to stop for me to photograph a Puma was never going to happen (shouting "PUMA" did not seem right somehow when we were in Moose country!)
Few more various colours spotted over the two weeks spent in Norway, nothing different though.

Travelling home through Burton/Derby area saw a lovely red, "W " reg I think, with two broad white stripes, very smart looking....just up the road from this was a very clean looking silver one for sale at the roadside £495 seemed a good price

Them in Doncaster Lakeside Asda carpark I just missed the chance to chat to the guy with a very nice dark green Puma, lowered, cosworth alloys, nice exhaust note as he drove off.
Funnily enough he seemed to be having central locking problems as he unlocked passenger door first to get in!! Lovely condition, sounded great, not sure of the reg but wished I had seen it sooner.

Handful of others in various colours on my 900 mile round trip to Southhampton (cruise ship went from there) but not a single "millie" :cry:

Anybody recognise those above? sorry but no pics as my wife objects to me turning round to take photographs of cars when I am driving :grin:

i had similar experience of multi pumas...on the three mile trip home from work in hastings i saw three black pumas within the space of 5 minutes

There are still over 30,000 pumas on the road so it's not surprising to see so many. They aren't getting rare yet. Give them 5/10 years though

Latest posts

Back