Pumas of a different sort

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N1X

34810761_1660243414088364_6822723044830609408_o.jpg

red said:
Brings back fond memories of Tyge and Demelza!

They were at Shepreth weren't they? These cats are at Welwyn: http://www.catsurvivaltrust.org/

Yes they were, back when the site was more active we used to run sponsorship campaigns for them and run meets to go up and see them.

I didn't know about these guys though, we did look for another Puma when the Shepreth pair both sadly passed.

I believe the Cat Survival Trust have an adopt a cat scheme too. The Welwyn site is very different to Shepreth and is not open to the general public. They do show the cats to groups on pre-booked guided tours.

red said:
Yes they were, back when the site was more active we used to run sponsorship campaigns for them and run meets to go up and see them.

I didn't know about these guys though, we did look for another Puma when the Shepreth pair both sadly passed.

I hate the way facebook has ruined forums, so little you can do with a facebook page compared to a forum!

I guess the differentiation is that Facebook is a central place for all your interesting interactions and notifications rather than going to a dedicated site for each thing. It's much harder to find legacy information though, usually people repeat the same question every other day with no easy way to reference a previous answer.

Latest posts

Back