roll cage

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulob1

Okay, so I have a roll cage for puma number 3.

this is getting the mild 250 bhp engine and will be a light weight track day car. fibreglass bonnet and boot lid, that should save me at least 50kg's and a very strong rear spoiler...she will be road legal...

and finally I have decided to put the F3 engine with 300 bhp plus into the puma 088.

wish I could find the air box for her..

will build her up using new parts and then get the gearbox sorted with metal cage bearings so she can take the power and fit an LSD. was thinking of going with wider arches and fitting rally puma parts to the car but will have to see how much that costs first...think the std brakes with larger rotors should be enough for the power. need to try the larger rotors on the turbo puma when she is back from chris in the next few weeks...wondering still about the wheels though. for now will stick with std wheels and get the best tyres I can...the i should have all four FRP's running very very sweetly indeed.

Finally going to fit my turbo custom puma with an frp engine with mild turbo for just about 220 bhp, more than enough for a pretty standard puma, even with coilovers and bigger brakes...

Looks promising, You know, I think I really like your Puma's however I've never really seen a picture or video of them :p - Don't know if they're posted somewhere here but would be really interested in seeing some photos of your Puma's!

okay will try to post some asap...they are always in a state of change and are awaiting painting but will get some..

the misfire on n/a was caused by a leak in the cab running water onto the new ecu, we have dried it out and sealed it up so it cant happen again and all seems fine, although there are some programming issues that may need attending to. will take it to chris and let him see what he can do.

replaced the buckled rear wheel just have to check now that she is all fine and stable, fed up with vibrations. the engine is a lovely when running at speed but ticks over with a lot of vibration...am assuming its the throttle bodies...anyone else experience this...

Latest posts

Back