Part For Sale Springs & Tail

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasybryn

Was on the car one week only. Basically new Too noisy for me. Sportex BS57. £130 new
Collect perhaps or at show?
Got to be worth at least £75

Attachments

• IMG_9253.jpeg
    IMG_9253.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gloucestershire/North Wiltshire. Where are you?
I am over Abingdon way but do travel to Gloucester a few Sunday's here or there. Interested in the back box, but I am unsure if it would be too loud to pass the noise levels for the rallying I do.

Hi Jonesy 255. Thanks for your interest.
It isn't noisy outside particularly, just gives more of an experience whilst driving. They are very popular I believe, but expensive.

I will be going over to the Mercedes Benz garage (Styner) at Staverton, just outside Gloucester (near airport) this week. Date not yet fixed. I could perhaps ask them if I could leave them there for you to collect. Would that work if they agreed? Or is it just the exhaust you want?

Hi Jonesy 255. Thanks for your interest.
It isn't noisy outside particularly, just gives more of an experience whilst driving. They are very popular I believe, but expensive.

I will be going over to the Mercedes Benz garage (Styner) at Staverton, just outside Gloucester (near airport) this week. Date not yet fixed. I could perhaps ask them if I could leave them there for you to collect. Would that work if they agreed? Or is it just the exhaust you want?
Yeah it is just the back box I am after, as already have coilovers. Will send you a private message to sort out cllection.

Sportex BFS7 Exhaust tail pipe.
As new
£75.
I have discovered they are circa £160 new!!
Collection only - Chippenham

Attachments

• IMG_9873.jpeg
    IMG_9873.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9872.jpeg
    IMG_9872.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9871.jpeg
    IMG_9871.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: