Sticky Throttle, Wiggly Pedal

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

Hi All,

So I posted not long ago about cleaning my throttle body (which I haven't done yet).

However, whilst on the subject of the throttle, I notice that my pedal is a bit wiggly. If I put my toe underneath and lift gently I have a good 10mm of travel. Which makes me wonder if I am losing out of a bit of throttle movement.

Does anyone else's pedal do this? If it is not supposed to wiggle, does anyone know how/where to adjust it please? I haven't stuck my head under yet but would like to have an idea of what to look for when I do.

Mine wiggles a bit but never really gave it much thought it doesn't appear to have any adverse affect as the other day was talking to another puma driver both having silver 1.7s and a drag race (on a privet road :wink: ) after I beat him he asked what I have done I said nothing apart from having a slightly flowed MAF so don't think it has any real affect.

See my post, 4th down:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21328&hilit=adjust+throttle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Methinks I have a throtle cable for sale if ones needed (he says in his very best pimpish punty punty voice) :grin:

Latest posts

Back