Top Gear Trio Sign Deal For Amazon Car Show

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOG

Looks like you'll have to pay for "Prime", if you want to watch them!
http://news.sky.com/story/1527750/top-gear-trio-sign-deal-for-amazon-car-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another reason not to get Prime then :lol:

Same here in that I don't watch TV as it's shown. I only watch what I like via All4, iPlayer etc, instead of sitting in front of the TV like most flicking through the channels like zombies.
You'd be amazed at how much crap is on TV when you work out what you actually watch through choice. In my case it's very little.
And the BBC say having them is a cultural/national necessity so they can charge everyone for a TV license! poppycock!

I'm not a doer though, can't be arsed with that either :lol:

Have to be honest, apart from an Irish music channel and the odd live concert I watch very little TV, if you flick through the Sky programme guide you realise just how much crap there is on there, endless "how to enlarge/improve/cook your house, shed, ego," etc etc.
Despite constant calls from Shy offering to upgrade to Film or Disney or whatever I have the very basic package (to enable my wee Grandson to watch cbeebies) if it was not for the fact that we have zero terrestrial reception the Sky dish would not be there at all.
definitly not prepared to pay to watch a "new" Topgear

Latest posts

Back