Rally Show - Chatsworth : Spare Tickets

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of people have now pulled out so I have the following available:

2 weekend entrance tickets along with car stand pass.

1 Sunday tickets with 1 car stand passes for Sunday*

*Assuming I get the stand passes back from Caz and Dunc Saturday afternoon!

Prices:
The weekend ticket will be £20 (What Zenithus paid for it last year)

The Sunday tickets will be £10 each (Half what Caz and Dunc paid for the weekend tickets)

All extra proceeds from the passing on of these tickets will go towards the Demelza sponsorship fund. Payment on the day is fine if you don't have paypal.

4spark2009 has expressed and interest for a Sunday ticket / pass so can you please confirm this please?

EDIT LIST:

Now on the list:

1. 4spark2009 - Sunday ticket and stand pass.

i will have a sunday ticket with a stand pass please, also a friend has just asked if it would be at all possible to put his focus rs on the stand?

cheers scott

I'm afraid it's a Puma only stand at the show so your friend can't put his Focus RS on it, no matter how lovely it is!

Your friend can have the other Sunday ticket for admission though?

I'd prefer a paypal payment just so I can confirm numbers for the day.
£10 via paypal to [email protected] (sending it "Personal" and "other" to aviod fees) per person for the Sunday. Just teh one or both?

I still have a complete weekend ticket and stand pass available peeps!

you carnt do it free any more, theve clicked on to it now mate, ill definitely be there or unless you want to do a bank transfer?

If you haven't verified your ebay account or trying to pay from a credit card then it may charge you. Otherwise it's still free (I've just tried it)

I'll PM you bank transfer details. :eek:k:

Warren has now pulled out unfortunately so I have 2 weekend tickets available.

Latest posts

Back